Q1. What special arrangements are currently in place for guests visiting Phil Gilbert Motor Group's Service Departments for inspections, services or repairs?
To visit our service departments at this time all guests are asked to;
- Consider wearing a mask when dealing with our staff, if a distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained;
- Make contactless payment for all services provided. We no longer accept cash. You will be texted a TILL payment link to pay; and
- Consider leaving after dropping off their vehicle. Our Service waiting areas currently have limited capacity to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- Please also note that car washing and detailing services are no longer offered at our Service locations.
We thank you again for your understanding and patience.
Q2. I need to reschedule my upcoming service booking. How do I do that?
Our service hours are 7:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday and we are open on a Saturday once a quarter. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with rebooking or postponing service appointments. Just get in contact with us and we will assist you. You can find all our contact details by clicking here.
Q3. I have been exposed to COVID-19 or feel unwell, can I visit Phil Gilbert Hyundai?
We’re being guided by the NSW Government Department of Health as to how we can best protect the health of our staff and guests.
Please help us to do this and before visiting us, please stop and consider;
- Are you infected with COVID 19?
- Are you presently required to self-isolate due an enforceable government directive?
- Do you feel unwell?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions please, for the safety of our staff and other guests, please do not attend any Phil Gilbert Motor Group site. Please choose to contact us by phone, call or text, and email. You can find all our contact details by clicking here.
Q4. What is Phil Gilbert Motor Group doing to protect the health of its staff and guests?
The good health and safety of our staff and Guests is important to us. Our team is working hard to ensure that we can maintain business as usual for our staff and guests. Here’s some of things we are doing;
- Providing masks and complying with NSW Government directions and recommendations about when they must and/or may be worn to our staff.
- Following Government COVID 19 recommendations.
- Monitoring the health and wellbeing of our team with regular updates, supply of masks and cleaning equipment.
- Operating with a strict COVID-19 Safety Plan in place, which we review regularly, to ensure the ongoing safety of our staff, contractors and Guests.