A Lifecycle Check Up is a no obligation review with our helpful Relationship Manager where we look at your circumstances, your Hyundai and (if applicable, your loan), and provide tailored advice for you on:
- The current and future changeover value of your Hyundai;
- The expiration of your Hyundai’s manufacturer’s warranty and the options available to you;
- Your future servicing and maintenance costs;
- If you financed your Hyundai’s purchase with us, your loan maturity options; and
- The costs of upgrading your Hyundai.
Our Relationship Managers are experts in the Hyundai range, finance and insurance options and the genuine accessories available to customise your choice of Hyundai.
When the time is right for you and your Hyundai, our Relationship Managers will arrange lifecycle check for you. That way you’ll always have the information you need to ensure that you have the right Hyundai to suit your needs at any point in time.
When you decide the time is right to make a change, they will be there to assist.