A Comfortable Family Ride
The Tucson is most definitely a family SUV from Hyundai. It won’t win any awards for swift acceleration or sporty handling, but the car is comfortable, it drives reliably, and it is very roomy inside, easily in the same class as Toyota’s RAV4 or the Honda CR-V.
Despite this, the car is very affordable – in keeping with Hyundai’s tradition of supplying value for money. The basic SE model costs around $24,000 while the Eco, Sport, and Limited models range up to $34,000. For an extra $1,500 all-wheel drive can be added to improve performance in difficult terrain and assist with sharper cornering.
The Tucson has a wide range of tech features that make driving fun and keeping the kids entertained easier than ever. These include:
- Apple Carplay to integrate smartphones with your car
- A touch screen system with built in satellite navigation
- A rear view camera
- Dual zone climate control
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Audio and phone controls mounted in steering wheel for convenience
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Cruise control
- A trip Computer
- A proximity smart key with push start button
Come See Us for a Test Drive
If you’re looking for a smaller SUV style car for your family, drop into Phil Gilbert Hyundai and test drive one of our gorgeous line of Tucsons.