Live loud. The Hyundai Veloster definitely isn’t a wallflower on the road, so you better be ready to make an impact. The Veloster has been reborn and it’s making a triumphant return across Australia. So how loud are you prepared to go?
The features you care about
Features packed into the Veloster are designed to excite, while enhancing its performance on the road and letting other vehicles fade into the background. It’s got the practicality of a hatchback, but the distinctive 2+1 door layout means you can hang onto that sports car dream a little longer.
This quirky car comes with some cool features as standard:
- Hidden door design. From the driver’s side, the Veloster looks like a traditional 3-door coupe. But a long, sweeping single door gives it a class sports style for fast, easy accessibility.
- 18” alloy wheels. 18” high-performance alloys come as standard across the Veloster range, but the Turbo Veloster and Turbo Premium add gloss black wheels and dart metal rims respectively.
- Digital performance gauges. Key driving data is displayed in real-time on an 8” touchscreen, keeping you in touch with aspects like torque, G-force and turbo boost pressure.
- Smartphone connectivity. Play music, make calls and more thanks to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- Heads-up display. A transparent screen straight ahead on your dashboard displays the driving data you need, but lets you keep your eyes safely on the road.
The Veloster is certainly one of the more distinctive Hyundai car models. An asymmetrical door configuration, brash and dynamic design lines and bold colour palette all come together to deliver a cutting-edge outer aesthetic.
Expect curves, confidence and a sporty cascading signature grill for a unique kind of flair. LED combination headlights deliver superior illumination for night-time driving, and integrated LED running lights are a stand-out feature that comes to light when the sun’s still up.
The added rear door gives the vehicle an added element of practicality. For more luxury, opt for a Veloster Sport specification which includes black leather upholstery with heated front seats.
The interior is inspired by the needs of the driver. Expect a high-tech layout, leather racing steering wheel and premium soft-touch materials across all surfaces. Funky, motorsport-inspired accents make the interior just as distinctive as the outside.
The Veloster shows up big in safety ratings, with 7/10 scores across the board.
Safety features include six airbags, ABS, stability and traction controls, lane keep assist, blind spot warning, forward collision warnings and more. As always, our Hyundai 5-year warranty comes along for the ride, for your peace-of-mind.
Book a test drive at Phil Gilbert Hyundai today
Meet the Veloster for yourself. Book a test drive at your Hyundai Showroom in Croydon or Lidcombe and experience the impact it makes. Visit your local Phil Gilbert Hyundai dealer or contact us online to try a new kind of drive.