The all-new Palisade is coming soon to Australia’s sandy shores. The largest and most spacious Hyundai SUV to date, this model merges all the comfort, style, performance and leading-edge safety technology you want for your family. If you’ve been waiting for the next large SUV, put this at the top of your wish-list.
The Palisade is an all-new entry being released to the Australian market in the last quarter of 2020.
Achieving a status for being not only the largest SUV ever released in Australia by Hyundai, the Palisade will also become a flagship model. The all-new Palisade delivers outstanding standards of luxury, with some features you’re going to want to experience:
- Shift-by-wire system. The Palisade does away with the traditional auto shifter and replaces it with a shift-by-wire system, so transmission and electronic parking brakes can be controlled at the touch of a button.
- Cascading grille. A signature design feature - a wide, uniquely-shaped grille - makes a bold and confident statement on your journeys.
- LED daytime running lights. Bright LED lights make the Palisade more visible during daylight hours, and in low-light conditions such as tunnels and carparks.
- Sport alloy wheels. Designed to complement the vehicle’s muscular exterior.
- Leather appointed interior. Encase yourself in luxury in a beautiful cabin that’s characterised by soft-touch materials.
Infotainment & connectivity
The user-friendly infotainment interface is compatible with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. A head up display (HUD) helps to minimise distractions by projecting key driving data like speed, safety alerts and directions onto the windscreen.
There’s a wireless charging pad for your smartphone - so you can avoid those messy wires, fuss or dead device.
Equipped with all the passive and active safety features you want from a new Hyundai, the Palisade is also fitted with Hyundai SmartSense technology - an in-built suite of sensors, scanners and alarms that help you stay alert to avoid those dangers around you.
There’s also a Blind Spot View Monitor (BVM) to give you a fuller, safer picture of obstacles behind you, and Safe Exit Assist (SEA) that lets you know whenever it’s unsafe for passengers to exit the vehicle.
Why it’s the perfect family Hyundai car
Apart from having enough space to pile in the kids and make sure they’re comfortable even on long trips, the Palisade is clearly designed with families in mind. For example, drivers can activate a microphone that amplifies their voice into the backseat. That means there’s no need to turn around to settle disputes between the kids in the back. You can also mute the speakers in the rear seats, so as not to disturb sleeping passengers.
Shop new Hyundai cars for sale
Browse new car deals online, or hold out for the arrival of the Hyundai Palisade in Australia. You can register your details to pre-book a test drive for when the Palisade arrives at Phil Gilbert Hyundai, and our team will be in touch so you can experience it for yourself.