10 January 2019 ·
Choosing the Perfect Hyundai in 2019 | Phil Gilbert Hyundai
Choosing the Perfect Hyundai in 2019
Hyundai has a reputation for producing quality vehicles, which is why they have the fastest growing car dealerships in Australia. From small and medium cars to sports, SUVs and people movers, you can choose from a variety of quality new Hyundai models to find the perfect fit for your family needs. Below we take a look at the latest Hyundais for sale in 2019.
Small & Medium Cars
A small, energetic car that is perfect for those looking for a reliable car in the city. The latest Accent models take styling cues from larger vehicles scaled to a smaller dimension for better manoeuvrability in the city.
With a practical and roomy cabin and quality road performance, the i30 is a great all-round package, perfect for city and country driving.
A sleek sedan that offers superior handling and a quality drive, the newest Elantra models are one of the best offerings in this class when it comes to safety and reliability.
With top notch power, safety and technology features, the Sonata is a first-class midsize sedan vehicle with a sporty body. The latest models offer improved steering, suspension and handling.
Similar to the Sonata with a wagon body. The i40 is expected to merge with the Sonata in the second half of 2019 when the next update rolls out.
Sports Cars and Electric Cars
- i30 N - Hyundai’s first true high-performance car, the i30 N reinvents the i30 to deliver pleasurable everyday driving and high performance on the track.
- Veloster - Fluid and muscular, the Veloster is perfect for anyone looking for a bold, sporty car. The newest model is even slimmer and today is one of the most practical sports cars available.
- IONIQ - Coming soon in both hybrid and battery electric options, the IONIQ is a clever and refined prestige car that offers great value and high performance.
Perfect for moving around your family, the Kona offers nimble handling and a wide range of features for a relatively low cost.
A front wheel drive SUV that looks great inside and out, the Tucson delivers a good ride and handling with fantastic cabin comfort, plenty of features and low service costs.
The 2019 Santa Fe is the fourth generation compact crossover SUV, with new features including a new 8-speed automatic transmission and a diesel variant. It’s the perfect family car for anyone looking for comfort, practicality and luxury.
People Movers and Commercial
- iMax - Whether you need to move a big family around or shuttle hotel guests to the airport, the iMax has the space and performance to do the job perfectly.
- iLoad - Hyundai’s commercial vehicle is highly functional, economical and safe, satisfying your working needs whether you choose a 3-seater van or a 6-seater crew van with q cargo compartment.
At Phil Gilbert Hyundai, we have a wide range of new and used Hyundais at our Hyundai Dealership. With two locations in Croydon and Lidcombe, we offer convenience as well as expert advice, servicing and financing. Visit our Hyundai showroom today to discover your next Hyundai. Contact us today for more information.